Software Engineering Notes pdf files – SE notes pdf files
Software Engineering Notes pdf files – SE pdf notes files – SE notes pdf file to download are listed below please check it –
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus
- Characteristics of Software,Software Engineering,EVOLVING ROLE OF SOFTWARE,THE CHANGING NATURE OF SOFTWARE,System software,Application software,Engineering/Scientific software,Embedded software,Product-line software,Web-applications,
- Software requirements are necessary,What is a requirement,Requirements engineering,Requirements abstraction,Types of requirement,Definitions and specifications,To introduce the concepts of user and system requirements,To describe functional and non-functional requirements
- DESIGN PROCESS AND DESIGN QUALITY,DESIGN CONCEPTS,Functional Independence,Refinement,Refactoring,Design classes,Complete and sufficient,Primitiveness,High cohesion,Low coupling,The interface design for software is the equivalent to a set of detailed drawings for the doors, windows, and external utilities of a house.
- A strategic Approach for Software testing,One of the important phases of software development,One of the important phases of software development,
- Involves 40% of total project cost,Testing Strategy,A road map that incorporates test planning, test case design, test execution and resultant data collection and execution.