- Visit our website results.smartzworld.com.
- Clicking on the given links, where you will be taken to another page within the website.
- Now you are required to click on the “Results Server 1” or “Results server 2″ or ” Results server 3″.
- You have to select one of the servers.
- After clicking one of the servers, you have to enter your hall ticket number, date of birth, and other details in the fields and enter verification code and click on “Enter.”
- You will find your marks sheet being displayed on your screen with your name and Roll number.
- You can save this for any further use.
[sc_fs_faq sc_id=”fs_faqbz2yuhs7t” html=”true” headline=”h2″ img=”https://www.smartzworld.com/notes/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/JNTUH-Results-JNTU-Hyderabad-Results.png” question=”How To check JNTUH Regular/Supply results?” img_alt=”How To check JNTUH Regular/Supply results” css_class=”” ]