ASN pdf notes – Here you can get lecture notes of Adhoc and Sensor Networks pdf notes with unit wise topics. Here we have listed different units wise downloadable links of Adhoc and Sensor Networks notes where you can click to download respectively.
- This Adhoc and Sensor Networks Pdf Notes book starts with the topics covering Introduction to Ad Hoe Wireless Networks, Characteristics of MANETs, Applications of MANETs, etc.
ASN Notes -Adhoc and Sensor Networks Notes Pdf Free Download
files to download are listed below please check it for ASN Notes -Adhoc and Sensor Networks Notes Pdf Free Download – ASN notes pdf
Latest Material Links
Old Material Links
- Note:- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU. In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are
- Note:- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15, 8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
Topics covered in Adhoc and Sensor Networks Pdf Notes
UNIT – I
- Introduction to Ad Hoe Wireless Networks. Characteristics of MANETs.
- Applications of MANETs. Challenges.
UNIT – II
- Routing in MANETs, Topology-based versus Position-based approaches.
- Topology based routing protocols.
- Position-based routing.
- Other Routing Protocols.
UNIT – III
- Data Transmission in MANETs: The Broadcast Storm.
- Geocaching TCP over Ad Hoe Networks TCP Protocol overview, TCPand MANETs.
- Solutions for TCP overhead Hoc
- Basics of Wireless Sensors and Applications: The Mica Mote.
- Sensing and Communication Range.
- Design Issues. Energy consumption.
- Clustering of Sensors. Applications.
UNIT – V
- Data Retrieval in Sensor Networks: Classification of WSNs.
- MAC layer. Routing layer.
- High-level application layer support.
- Adapting to the inherently dynamic nature of WSNs.
UNIT – VI
- Security: Security in Ad hoe Wireless Networks.
- Key Management. Secure Routing.
- Cooperation in MANETs. Intrusion Detection Systems.
UNIT – VII
- Sensor Network Platforms and Tools: Sensor Network Hardware.
- Sensor Network Programming Challenges.
- Nude- Level Software Platforms
UNIT – VIII
- Operating System – Tiny0S: Imperative Language: nesC.
- Dataflow style language: TinyGALS.
- Node- Lcvel Simulators.
- ns-2 and its sensor network extension. TOSSIM.
Reference – Adhoc and Sensor Networks Notes – ASN notes pdf – ASN pdf notes
l. Adhoc Wireless Networks – Architectures and Protocols. C.Siva Ram Murthy, B .S.Murthy, Pearson Education, 2004
2. ‘Wireless Sensor Networks – Principles and Practice. Pei I-Iu. Xiaojun Cao. An Atterbaclt book. CRC Press. Taylor 8t Francis Group, 20l0
3. Wireless Ad hoc Mobile Wireless Networks – Principles. Protocols and Applications. Subir Kurnar Sarkar. et al., Auerbacli Publications. Taylor & Francis Group. 2.008.
4. Ad hoe Networking. Charles E.Perkins, Pearson Education, 200i .
5. Wireless Ad hot: Networking. Shih-Lin Wtt,Yu-Chee Tseng, Auerbach Publications. Taylor & Francis Group. 2007
6. Wireless Ad hoc and Sensor Networks – Protocols. Performance and Control. Jagannathan Sarangapani. CRC Press. Taylor & Francis Group. 2(1)’! . rp 2010.
7. Security inAd hoc and Sensor Networks, Raheem Bcyah. et al., World Scientiﬁc Publications I Cambridge University Press. , 2010
8. Ad hoe Wireless Networks – Aconimunicatiomlieoretic perspective, Ozan K.’l’onguz. Gialuigi Ferrari, Wiley lndia.2006. tp2(X)9.
9. Wireless Sensor Networks — Signal processing and communications perspectives. Ananthram Swami. ct al.. Wiley India. 2007. rp2009.
Text books – Adhoc and Sensor Networks Notes – ASN notes pdf – ASN pdf notes
l. Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks – Theory and Applications. Carlos Corderio Dharma P.Aggarwal. World Scientiﬁc Publications/ Cambridge University Press, March 2006
2. Wireless Sensor Networks: An Information Processing Approach. Feng Ziao. Leonidas Guibas. Elsevier Science imprint, Morgan Kauffman Publisliers, 2005. rp2009
Support us on FB – fb.com/smartzworld