ACS pdf notes – Here you can get lecture notes of Advanced Control Systems Pdf Notes with unit wise topics. Here we have listed different units wise downloadable links of Advanced Control Systems Pdf Notes where you can click to download respectively.
- This Advanced Control Systems Notes pdf book starts with the topics covering.
- STATE SPACE ANALYSIS : State Space Representation, Solution of State Equation, State Transition Matrix, Canonical Forms, etc.
ACS Notes-Advanced Control Systems Pdf Notes Free Download
JNTU Advanced Control Systems Notes pdf – ACS pdf notes – ACS notes pdf file to download are listed below please check it –
- Note:- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU. In R13 and R15, 8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
Advanced Control Systems Notes – Topics covered
UNIT – I
- STATE SPACE ANALYSIS: State Space Representation, Solution of State Equation, State Transition Matrix, Canonical Forms – Controllable Canonical Form, Observable Canonical Form, Jordan Canonical Form.
UNIT – II
- CONTROLLABILITY AND OBSERVABILITY : Tests for controllability and observability for continuous time systems – Time varying case, minimum energy control, time invariant case, Principle of Duality, Controllability and observability form Jordan canonical form and other canonical forms.
UNIT – III
- DESCRIBING FUNCTION ANALYSIS : Introduction to nonlinear systems, Types of nonlinearities, describing functions, describing function analysis of nonlinear control systems.
- PHASE-PLANE ANALYSIS : Introduction to phase-plane analysis, Method of Isoclines for Constructing Trajectories, singular points, phase-plane analysis of nonlinear control systems.
- STABILITY ANALYSIS : Stability in the sense of Lyapunov., Lyapunov’s stability and Lypanov’s instability theorems. Direct method of Lypanov for the Linear and Nonlinear continuous time autonomous systems.
UNIT – VI
- MODAL CONTROL: Effect of state feedback on controllability and observability, Design of State Feedback Control through Pole placement. Full order observer and reduced order observer.
- CALCULUS OF VARIATIONS : Minimization of functionals of single function, Constrained minimization. Minimum principle. Control variable inequality constraints. Control and state variable inequality constraints. Euler Lagrangine Equation.
- OPTIMAL CONTROL: Formulation of optimal control problem. Minimum time, Minimum energy, minimum fuel problems. State regulator problem. Output regulator problem. Tracking problem, Continuous-Time Linear Regulators.
- Reference: Advanced control system lecture notes
1.Modern Control Engineering – by K. Ogata, Prentice Hall of India, 3rd edition, 1998
2.Control Systems Engineering by I.J. Nagarath and M.Gopal, New Age International (P) Ltd.
3.Digital Control and State Variable Methods – by M. Gopal, Tata Mc Graw-Hill Companies, 1997.
4.Systems and Control by Stainslaw H. Zak , Oxford Press, 2003.
- Text books – Advanced control system lecture notes
Modern Control System Theory – by M. Gopal, New Age International Publishers, 2nd edition, 1996.
To Support us please like our fb page: fb.com/smartzworld