CMC pdf notes – Here you can get lecture notes of Cellular Mobile Communication Pdf Notes with unit wise topics. Here we have listed different units wise downloadable links of cellular Mobile Communication Pdf Notes where you can click to download respectively.
- The Cellular Mobile Communication Notes Pdf (CMC Notes) book starts with the topics covering Limitations of conventional mobile telephone systems, Concept of frequency reuse, Measurement of real-time Co-Channel interference, Near end far end interference, Cell Coverage for Signal and traffic Signal reﬂections in flat and hilly terrain, Cell Site and Mobile Antennas Sum and difference patterns and their synthesis, Frequency Management and Channel Assignment Numbering and grouping, Handoffs and Dropped Calls Handoff initiation, etc.
CMC Notes-Cellular Mobile Communications Pdf Notes Free Download
Cellular Mobile Communication Notes – CMC Notes Latest Material Links
Link – Complete Notes
Link – Unit 1 Notes
Link – Unit 2 Notes
Link – Unit 3 Notes
Link – Unit 4 Notes
Link – Unit 5 Notes
Link – Unit 6 Notes
Link – Unit 7 Notes
Link – Unit 8 Notes
Old Material Links
Unit I :
- Introduction To Cellular Mobile Radio Systems: Limitations of conventional mobile telephone systems. Basic Cellular Mobile System. First.
- Factors influencing short term fading. Parameters of mobile multipath fading-Time dispersion parameters. Coherence bandwidth. Doppler spread and coherence time.
- Types of small scale fading.second. third and fourth generation cellular wireless systems. The uniqueness of mobile radio environment-Long term fading.
Unit II :
- Fundamentals Of Cellular Radio System Design: Concept of frequency reuse. Co-channel interference. Co-channel Interference reduction factor.
- Improving coverage and capacity in cellular systems- Cell splitting. Sectoring.
- Microcell zone concept.Desired C/I from a normal case in a omnidirectional antenna system. system capacity.
- Trunking and grade of service.
Unit III :
- Co-Channel Interference : Measurement of real time Co-Channel interference. Diversity techniques-Space diversity. Polarization diversity. Frequency diversity. Time diversity. Design of antenna system. Antenna parameters and their effects.
Cellular Mobile Communication Notes – CMC Notes
- Antenna height decrease. Effects of cell site components. UHF TV interference.Non-Co-Channel Interference l Adjacent channel interference.
- Near end far end interference. Cross talk.
- I Effects on coverage and interference by power decrease.
Unit V :
- Constant standard deviation. Straight line path loss slope. General formula for mohile propagation over water and ﬂat open area. Near and long distance propagation.
- Path loss from a point to point prediction model in different conditions. merits of Lee model .Cell Coverage for Signal and traffic Signal reﬂections in tlat and hilly terrain. Effect of human made structures.
- Phase difference between direct and reflected paths.
Unit Vl :
- Interference reduction— directional antennas for interference reduction.
- Space diversity antennas. Umbrella pattern antennas. and Minimum separation of cell site antennas.
- mobile antennasCell Site and Mobile Antennas Sum and difference patterns and their synthesis.
- Coverage-omni directional antennas.
- Channel sharing and Borrowing. Sectorization. Overlaid cells. Non ﬁxed channel assignment.
- Frequency Management and Channel Assignment Numbering and grouping.
- Setup access and Paging channels. Channel assignments to cell sites and mobile units.
- Handoffs and Dropped Calls Handoff initiation, Mobile assisted and soft hancloff. lntersystem handoff. Introduction to dropped call rates and their evaluation.
- Types of handoffs. Delaying ltandoff.
- Advantages of handoff. Potter difference handoffs. Forced handoff.
TEXTBOOKS: Cellular Mobile Communication Pdf – CMC Pdf
1.Mobile Cellular Teiocommunications – W.C.Y. Lee. Mc Graw Hill. 2“ Edn.. I989.
2.Wireless Communications – Theodore. S. Rapport. Pearson education. 2″“ Edn..2002.
REFERENCES: Cellular Mobile Communication Pdf Free Download
- Principles of Mobile Communications — Gordon L. Stuber. Springer International. 2“ Edn.. 2Q0l.
- Modern Wireless Communications-Simon l-laykin. Michael .VIoher.Pearson Eduction. 2005.
- Wireless communications theory and techniques. Asrar U. H .Sheikh. Springer. 2004. ,
- Wireless Communications and Networking. Vijay Garg. Elsevier Publications. 2007.
- Wireless Communications -Andrea Goldsmith. Cambridge University Press.