MMMUT Result of MET 2019 Released:
You can see your MMMUT MET result 2019 from the link below.
Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur has been established in year 2013 by the Government of Uttar Pradesh in the form of a non-affiliating, teaching and research University after reconstituting the Madan Mohan Malaviya Engineering College, Gorakhpur which was established in 1962.
The online admission counselling is scheduled to commence on 7th June 2019. While the admissions to B.Tech second year, BBA, MBA, MCA, M.Techa and M.Sc courses will be accorded as per MET 2019 result; B.Tech first year admissions will be done in the following manner:
- From the 90% of entire intake in each branch will be done on the basis of MET 2019 Result.
- The 10% of the intake in each branch will be done for JEE Main 2019 qualified candidates those who have passed the qualifying exam from the state of Uttar Pradesh or their parents are domiciles of UP
- 10% supernumerary of total intake in each branch will be held for JEE Main 2019 qualified candidates from other states.
The candidates who appeared for the MET 2019 examination can check their result from the official website.
You can check your results here: click here
Follow these steps to check your result.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the notification that shows- “Link for MET-2019 Result”.
- You will be directed to a fresh page.
- Enter your details such as Application Form Number and Password to Login.
- Your results shall will be displayed.
Download your result and take a printout for further reference if needed.You can get into various courses such as B.Tech ,B.E, etc.
For further details you can visit the official details.