TS ECET RESULTS 2019
Check out your TS ECET results 2019, which was conducted by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education.Verify you results here through this link.
A Common Entrance Test designated in full as Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders and for B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree Holders and in short as TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc. (Mathematics)] – 2019 will be conducted by JNT University Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education [TSCHE] for the academic year 2019-2020.
FOR DIPLOMA AND DEGREE HOLDERS
It is usually for the diploma holders and Degree holders.
- To obtain admission as lateral entires through Common Entrance Test into 2nd year B. Pharmacy Course in both University and Private Un-aided Professional Institutions (Minority & Non-Minority ) approved by Pharmacy Council of India.
- To obtain admission as lateral entries through Common Entrance Test into 2nd year regular B.E/B.Tech Courses in both Private Un-aided Professional Institutions (Minority & Non-Minority ) and University approved by All India Council for Technical Education[AICTE].
- The Telangana TS ECET was held on May 11 across 85 centres with attendance percentage 96.74 %.
To obtain admission you need to attempt and qualify for the TS ECET examination.Some of regulations are :
- Candidates should belong to the State of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh. They should also satisfy
local/nonlocal status requirements as laid down in the Regulation of Admission Order.
- They should have a B.Sc Degree along with Mathematics as a subject.
CHECK YOUR RESULTS 2019 HERE : CLICK HERE
For further details check the official website : CLICK HERE