CP pdf notes – Here you can get lecture notes of Computer Programming Pdf Notes with unit wise topics. Here we have listed different units wise downloadable links of Computer Programming Pdf Notes where you can click to download respectively.
- Computer Programming Pdf Notes 1st Year – CP Pdf Notes book covers mostly all the topics of Computer Programming, Generation & Classification of Computers, Basic Organization of a Computer, Number System, Binary, Decimal, Conversion, Problems, etc.
CP Notes- Computer Programming Pdf Notes 1st Year Free Download
CP Complete Notes
CP Unit 1
CP Unit 2
CP Unit 3
CP Unit 4
CP Unit 5
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
Computer Programming Pdf Notes 1st Year – CP Pdf Notes
- COMPUTER PROGRAMMING, Need for logical analysis and thinking – Algorithm – Pseudo code – Flow Chart.Generation and Classification of Computers-
- Basic Organization of a Ccmputer -Number System -Binary – Decimal – Conversion – Problems.
- C PROGRAMMING BASICS,Problem formulation – Problem Solving – Introduction to ‘ C’ programming –fundamentals – structureof a
- Decision Making and Branching – Looping statements – solving simple scientific and statistical problems.C’ program – compilation and linking processes – Constants, Variables – Data Types –Expressions using operators in ‘C’ – Managing Input and Output operations
- Outcome,Understand the basics of arrays and its purpose,Link sheet,Define structure of C programs,What do you meant by expression in C,Subject Introduction,Define arrays,Declaration of arrays,Classification of arrays.
- Lesson Plan for Arrays Initialization and Declaration,Content List,Arrays initialization and declaration,Skill addressed,Understanding,Analysis,Objectives of this Lesson Plan,To enable students to understand the arrays concept.
- FUNCTIONS AND POINTERS,Function – definition of function – Declaration of function – Pass by value – Pass byUser defined function has three parts,Function Parameters
- Actual parameters,Formal parameters,Categories of User defined function/Function Prototypes.
reference –Recursion – Pointers – Definition – Initialization – Pointers arithmetic – Pointers and
arrays- Example Problems,User-Defined Functions,
- Advantage of User defined function,Body of user defined function.
- STRUCTURES AND UNIONS,Introduction – need for structure data type – structure definition – Structure declaration
- PROGRAM’S USING STRUCTURE,Single name that contains a collection of data items of same data type, Single name thatcontains a collection of data items of different data types.Structure within a structure – Union – Programs using structures and Unions – Storage classes, Preprocessor
- STRUCTURES,Initialization of Structure members,Accessing the Structure Members.
Follow us & Support us on FB – Smartzworld