CT Pdf notes – Here you can get lecture notes of Concrete Technology Pdf Notes with unit wise topics. Here we have listed different units wise downloadable links of Concrete Technology Pdf Notes where you can click to download respectively.
- The Concrete Technology Notes Pdf (CT Notes Pdf) book starts with the topics covering Portland cement, Mineral and chemical admixtures, Classification of aggregate, Factors affecting work ability, Water / Cement ratio, Compression tests, Factors in the choice of mix proportions, Light weig ht aggregates, Worka bility etc.
CT Notes-Concrete Technology Pdf Notes Free Download
Concrete Technology Pdf free download
Latest Material Links
Link – Complete Notes
Link – Unit 1 Notes
Link – Unit 2 Notes
Link – Unit 3 Notes
Link – Unit 4 Notes
Link – Unit 5 Notes
Concrete Technology Notes Pdf (CT Notes Pdf) Old Material Links
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- CEMENTS & ADMIXTURES: Portland cement – – Structure of hydrate cement – Test on physical properties – Different grades of cement –chemical composition – Hydration, Setting of cement
- Admixtures – – properties – dosage – effects- usage .Mineral and chemical admixturs .
UNIT – III
- AGGREGATES: Classification of aggregate – Particle shape & texture – Bond, strength & other mechanical properties of aggregate –– Deleterious substance in aggregate – Soundness of aggregate – Alkali aggregate reaction – Thermal properties – Sieve analysis –
- Fineness modulus – Grading curves – Grading of fine & coarse Aggregates – Gap graded aggregate – Maximum aggregate size. Specific gravity, Bulk density, porosity, adsorption & moisture content of aggregate – Bulking of sand
UNIT – IV
- FRESH CONCRETE Workability – Factors affecting workability – Measurement of workability by different tests – Setting times of concrete – Mixing and vibration of concrete – Steps in manufacture of concrete – Quality of mixing water.
- Effect of time and temperature on workability – Segregation & bleeding
Concrete Technology Notes pdf – CT notes pdf
UNIT – V
- HARDENED CONCRETE: Water / Cement ratio – Abram’s Law – Gelspaoe ratio – Nature of strength of concrete – Relation between compression & tensile strength –
- Curing.Maturity concept – Strength in tension & compression – Factors affecting strength
UNIT – VI
- TESTING OF HARDENED CONCRETE: Compression tests – Tension tests – Factors affecting strength – Flexure tests – Splitting tests – – Modulus of elasticity – Dynamic modulus of elasticity – Posisson’s ratio – Creep of concrete – Factors influencing creep – Relation between creep & time – Nature of creep – Effects of creep – Shrinkage – types of shrinkage.
- Non-destructive testing methods – codal provisions for NDT.
ELASTICITY, CREEP & SHRINKAGE
UNIT – VII
- MIX DESIGN : Factors in the choice of mix proportions – Proportioning of concrete mixes by various methods – BIS method of mix design. Durability of concrete – Quality Control of concrete – Statistical methods – Acceptance criteria –
UNIT – VIII
- SPECIAL CONCRETES: Light weight aggregates – Light weight aggregate concrete – Cellular concrete – No-fines concrete – High density concrete – – Polymer concrete –
- Types of Polymer concrete – Properties of polymer concrete – Applications – High performance concrete – Self consolidating concrete – SIFCON.Fibre reinforced concrete – Different types of fibres – Factors affecting properties of F.R.C – Applications
1. Concrete Technology by M.L. Gambhir. – Tata Mc. Graw Hill Publishers, New Delhi
2. Concrete Technology by A.R. Santha Kumar, Oxford university Press, New Delhi
1. Properties of Concrete by A.M.Neville – Low priced Edition – 4th edition
2. Concrete Technology by M.S.Shetty. – S.Chand & Co. ; 2004
Follow us on FB – Smartzworld