CS Pdf notes – Here you can get lecture notes of Control Systems Pdf Noteswith unit wise topics. Here we have listed different units wise downloadable links of Control Systems Pdf Notes where you can click to download respectively.
- Control Systems Pdf Notes – CS Notes Pdf book starts with the topics covering Concepts of Control Systems, Transfer Function of DC Servo motor – AC Servo motor- Synchro transmitter and Receiver, Standard test signals – Time response of first order systems – Characteristic Equation of Feedback control systems, The concept of stability, Introduction of Frequency domain specifications, Polar Plots, Compensation techniques , State Space Analysis of Continuous Systems Concepts of state, etc.
CS Notes – Control Systems Pdf Notes Free Download
(CS Notes) Control Systems Notes
Objective : In this course it is aimed to introduce to the students the principles and applications of control systems in every day life. The basic concepts of block diagram reduction, time domain analysis solutions to time invariant systems and also deals with the different aspects of stability analysis of systems in frequency domain and time domain.
Latest Material Links
Link – Complete Notes
Control Systems Pdf Notes – CS Notes Pdf
UNIT – I
- Concepts of Control Systems- Classification of control systems, Feed-Back Characteristics, Effects of feedback. Mathematical models – Differential equations,
- Impulse Response and transfer functions – Translational and Rotational mechanical systemsOpen Loop and closed loop control systems and their differences- Different examples of control systems-
Unit – 1,2,3
Unit – 1 – Control Systems Notes
Unit – 1 : Material 2
TRANSFER FUNCTION REPRESENTATION – Control Systems Notes
- Block diagram algebra – Representation by Signal flow graph – Reduction using mason’s gain formula.
- Transfer Function of DC Servo motor – AC Servo motor- Synchro transmitter and Receiver, Block diagram representation of systems considering electrical systems as examples
Unit – 2 : Material 2
TIME RESPONSE ANALYSIS
- Time domain specifications – Steady state response – Steady state errors and error constants – Effects of proportional derivative, proportional integral systems.
- Standard test signals – Time response of first order systems – Characteristic Equation of Feedback control systems, Transient response of second order systems
Unit – 3 : Material 2
UNIT – IV
STABILITY ANALYSIS IN S-DOMAIN
- The root locus concept – construction of root loci-effects of adding poles and zeros to G(s)H(s) on the root loci.
- The concept of stability – Routh’s stability criterion – qualitative stability and conditional stability – limitations of Routh’s stability Root Locus Technique:
Unit – 4 : Material 1
Unit – 4 : Material 2
Unit – 4 : Material 3
Control Systems Notes (CS)
UNIT – V
FREQUENCY RESPONSE ANALYSIS
- Introduction, Frequency domain specifications-Bode diagrams-Determination of Frequency domain specifications and transfer function from the Bode Diagram-Phase margin and Gain margin-Stability Analysis from Bode Plots.
Unit – 5 : Material 2
UNIT – VI
STABILITY ANALYSIS IN FREQUENCY DOMAIN
- Polar Plots, Nyquist Plots Stability Analysis.
Unit – 6 : Download CS – 6
UNIT – VII
CLASSICAL CONTROL DESIGN TECHNIQUES
- Compensation techniques – Lag, Lead, Lead-Lag Controllers design in frequency Domain, PID Controllers.
Unit – 7 : Download CS – 7
UNIT – VIII
- Solving the Time invariant state Equations- State Transition Matrix and it’s Properties – Concepts of Controllability and Observability.
- State Space Analysis of Continuous Systems Concepts of state, state variables and state model, derivation of state models from block diagrams, Diagonalization
Unit – 8 : Material 2
Unit – 9 : Material 1
TEXT BOOKS: 1. Automatic Control Systems 8th edition– by B. C. Kuo 2003– John wiley and son’s., 2. Control Systems Engineering – by I. J. Nagrath and M. Gopal, New Age International (P) Limited, Publishers, 2nd edition.