DC Pdf notes – Here you can get lecture notes of Data Communication Notes Pdf with unit wise topics. Here we have listed different units wise downloadable links of Data Communication Notes Pdf where you can click to download respectively.
DC Notes – Data Communication Notes Pdf Free Download
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
Topics covered in data communication lecture notes
- Elements of Digital Communication Systems: Model of Advantages of Digital Communication Systems, Bandwidth-SIN tradeoff. Hartley Shanon Law, Sampling Theorem.Digital Representation of Analog Signal, Certain issues in Digital Transmission.
- Pulse Code Modulation:Non uniform Quantization and Companding, DPCM, PCM Generation and Reconstruction, Quantization noise, Adaptive DPCM. DM and Adaptive DM, Noise in PCM and DM.
- Coherent ASK Detector, No n-Coherent ASK Detector, PSK, Bandwidth and Frequency Spectrum of FSK. Non coherent FSK Detector, Coherent FSK Detector, PSK Detection Using PLL, BPSK, Coherent PSK Detection. QPSK, Differential PSK.Digital Modulation Techniques: Introduction, ASK,ASK Modulator.
- Baseband transmission and Optimal Reception of Digital Signal: Pulse shaping for optimum transmissions,optimal of Coherent Reception, Signal Space Representation and Probability of Error, ABaseband Signal Receiver, Probability of Error, Optimum Receiver, eye diagrams, Cross talk.
Data Communication Notes pdf – DC Notes Pdf
- Information Theory: Information and entropy, conditional entropy and redundancy, Shannon Fano coding, Mutual Information, information loss due to noise, source codings – Huffman Code, variable length coding, Source coding to Increase average lnfomtation per bit, Lossy source coding.
- Linear Block Codes: Matrix description of Linear Block Codes. Error detection and error Correction capabilities of linear block codes. CyDecoding.
- Convolution Codes: Encoding. Decoding using State, tree and trellis diagrams, Decoding using Viterbi algorithm, Comparison of Error Rates in Coded and Uncoded Transmission.
- Spread Spectrum Modulation: Use of Spread Spectrum, Ranging using DSSS. Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum, Direct Sequence Spread Spectrurn(DSSS), Code Division Multiple Access, PN – sequences: Generation . and Characteristics. Synchronization in Spread Spectrum Systems and for more please download the above PDF file.
1. Introduction to Data Communications and Networking, Wayne Tomasi, Pearson Education.
Follow us on Facebook and Support us with your Like