DS Pdf notes – Here you can get lecture notes of Database Security Notes Pdf with unit wise topics. Here we have listed different units wise downloadable links of Database Security Notes Pdf where you can click to download respectively.
DS Notes Database Security Notes Pdf Free Download
Database Security Notes pdf – DS pdf notes – DS notes pdf file to download are listed below please check it –
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
Database Security Notes Pdf
- Introduction:Introduction to Databases Security Problems in Databases Security Controls Conclusions
- Security Models -l:Introduction Access Matrix Model Take-Grant Model Acten Model PN Model Hartson and Hsiao’s Model Fernandez’s Model Bussolati and Martella‘s Model for Distributed databases
- Security Models -2: Sandhu‘s Model The Lattice Model for the Flow Control conclusion Bell and LaPadula’s Model Biba’s Model Dion’s Model Sea View Model Jajodia and
- Security Mechanisms:Introduction User ldcntiﬁcation ﬁt authentication Security Functionaiities in Some Operating Systems Trusted Computer System Evaluation CriteriaMemory Protection Resource Protection Control Flow Mechanisms Isolation
- Security Software Design:Introduction A MethodologicalOperating System Design Secure DBMS Design Approach to Security Software Design Secure Security Packages Database Security Design
- Statistical Database Protection & Intrusion Detection Systems:lntroduction ntrols evaluation Criteria for Control ComparisonStatistics Concepts and Deﬁnitions Types of Attacks Inference Co Jntroduction IDES System RETISS System ASES System Discovery
- Models For The Protection Of New Generation Database Systems -l:Introduction A Model for the Protection of Frame Based Systems A Model for SORlON Model for the Protection of Object-Oriented Databases.the Protection of Object-Oriented Systems
- Models For The Protection Of New Generation Database Systems -2:A Model for the Protection of New Generation Database Systems: the Orion Model Iajodia and Koganis Model A Model for the Protection of Active Databases Conclusions.
I. Database Security by Castano Pearson Edition ( lie)
2. Database Security and Auditing: Protecting Data Integrity and Accessibility, lst Edition. I-iassan Afyouni. THOMSON Edition
Follow us on Facebook and Support us with your Like