DC Pdf notes – Here you can get lecture notes of Digital Communication Notes Pdf with unit wise topics. Here we have listed different units wise downloadable links of Digital Communication Notes Pdf where you can click to download respectively.
DC Notes-Digital Communication Notes Pdf Free Download
- Elements of Digital Communication Systems: Model of Digital Communication Systems. Digital Representation of Analog Signal, Certain issues in Digital Transmission. Hartley Shanon Law, Sampling Theorem,Advantages of Digital Communication Systems, Bandwidth-SIN tradeoff.
Lecture notes 1
- DPCM, Adaptive DPCM. DM and Adaptive DM, Noise in PCM and DM.Pulse Code Modulation: PCM Generation and Reconstruction, Quantization noise, Non uniform Quantization and Companding.
Lecture notes 2
- Digital Modulation Techniques: Introduction, ASK,ASK Modulator. Coherent ASK Detector, No n-Coherent ASK Detector, PSK, PSK Detection Using PLL, BPSK, Coherent PSK Detection. QPSK, Bandwidth and Frequency Spectrum of FSK. Non coherent FSK Detector, Coherent FSK Detector, Differential PSK.
Lecture notes 3
- Baseband transmission and Optimal Reception of Digital Signal: Pulse shaping for optimum transmissions, ABaseband Signal Receiver, Probability of Error, Signal Space Representation and Probability of Error, eye diagrams, Optimum Receiver, optimal of Coherent Reception, Cross talk.
Digital Communication Notes Pdf (DC)
Lecture notes 4
- Information Theory: Information and entropy, conditional entropy and redundancy, Shannon Fano coding, Mutual Information, information loss due to noise, source codings – Huffman Code, variable length coding, Source coding to Increase average lnfomtation per bit, Lossy source coding.
Lecture notes 5
- Error detection and error Correction capabilities of linear block codes.Linear Block Codes: Matrix description of Linear Block Codes. CyDecoding.
Lecture notes 6
- Decoding using Viterbi algorithm, Convolution Codes: Encoding. Decoding using State, tree and trellis diagrams,Comparison of Error Rates in Coded and Uncoded Transmission.
- PN – sequences: Generation . and Characteristics. Synchronization in Spread Spectrum Systems.Spread Spectrum Modulation: Use of Spread Spectrum, Direct Sequence Spread Spectrurn(DSSS), Code Division Multiple Access, Ranging using DSSS. Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum,
- Principles of communication systems ~ Herbert Taub, Donald L Schiling, Goutam Saha, 3″’ Edition,McGraw-Hill, 2008.
- Digital and Analog Communicaton Systems — Sam Shanmugam, John . Wile;/.2005.
- Digital Communications — John G. Proakis , Masoud salehi – 5″‘ Edition, McGraw-Hill. 2008.
- Digital Communication — Simon I-Iaykin, Jon Wiley, 2005.
- Digital Communications – lan A. Glover. Peter M. Grant, 2″‘ Edition, Pearson Edu., 2008.
- Communication Systems – B.P. Lathi, BS Publication, 2006. clic Codes: Algebraic structure, encoding, syndrome calculation