DS Pdf notes – Here you can get lecture notes of Distributed Systems Notes pdf with unit wise topics. Here we have listed different units wise downloadable links of Distributed Systems Notes pdf where you can click to download respectively.
DS Notes-Distributed Systems Notes Pdf Free Download
Latest Distributed Systems lecture Notes Material Links
Link – Complete Notes
Link – Unit 1 Notes
Link – Unit 2 Notes
Link – Unit 3 Notes
Link – Unit 4 Notes
Link – Unit 5 Notes
Old Material Links
Link: Complete Notes
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
Distributed Systems Pdf Notes
- Introduction Definitions.The different forms of computing – Monolithic. Distributed, Parallel and cooperative computing, the meaning of Distributed computing, Examples of Distributed systems. the strengths and weaknesses of Distributed computing, deadlocks and timeouts Data representation Data encoding Text based protocols , request response protocols, operating system concepts relevant to distributed computing,Network basics, the architecture of distributed applications, lnterprocess communications-An Archetypal IPC Program Interface Event synchronization timeouts and threading ,event diagram and sequence diagram connection – oriented versus connectionless IPC, the evolution pf pardigms for IPCS
- Distributed Computing Paradigms Paradigms and Abstraction,Paradigms for Distributed Applications Message Passing Paradigm, The Mobile Agent Paradigm, the Network Services Paradigm, The Client-Server Paradigm . The peer-to-peer Paradigm, Message system (or MOM) Paradigm – the point-to-point message model and the publish/subscribe message model, RPC model, The Distributed . Objects Paradigms — RMI, ORB, the object space Paradigm, The collaborative application ( Groupware Paradigm) ,choosing a Paradigm for an application.
- The Socket API-The Datagram Socket API.The Stream-Mode Socket API .Client-Server Paradigm Issues. Connection- Oriented and Connection less Servers.Iterative and Concurrent Servers. Reliablc Multicasting vcrsns Unreliable Multicastingffhe Java Basic Multicast API.Group Communication-Unicasting versus Multicasting.Multicast APl,Connectionless versus Connection-Oriented Multicast.
- Distributed Objects Paradigm (RMI) , Message passing versus Distributed Objects, The Java RMI Architecture, Java RMI API, A sample RM! Application, steps for building an RM] application, An Archetypal Distributed Object Architecture, Disuibuted Object Systems, RPC, RMI, testing and debugging. comparison of RMI and socket API .
- Distributed Object Paradigm(CORBA) The basic Architecture.CORBA Naming Service and the Interoperable Naming Service, CORBA object services, object Adapters, Java IDL, An example CORBA application. The CORBA object interface, Inter-ORB protocols, object servers and object clients,CORBA object referenoes.
- Grid Architecture and relationship to other Distributed Technologies, Grid computing road map. Grid Computing Introduction, Grid Computing Anatomy – The Grid Problem.The Concept of Virtual 0rganizaLions,Grid Architecture, Merging the Grid services Architecture with the Web Services Architecture.
- Open Grid Service Architecture – Introduction. Architecture and Goal, Sample Use cases: Conunercial Data Center, National Fusion Collaboratory, Online Media and Entertainment. OGSA platform Components, Open Grid Services Infrastructure.
- Globus GT 3 Toolkit – Architecture, Programming Model, A sample implementalion.
1. A Networking Appnoach to Grid Computing. D.MinoIi, Wiley & sons.
2. Grid Computing: A Practical Guide to Technology and Applications. A.Abbas, Firewall Media.
3. Java Network Programming, E.R.Harold, 2nd edition, 0‘Reilly, SPD.
4. Distributed Systems, Concepts and Design, 3rd edition, GCOul0Ufi8. J.Dol1 imore and Tim Kindbirg, Pearson Education.
5. Ilava Programming with CORBA, 3rd edition, Brose, Vogel, Duddy, Wiley Dleamteeh.
6. ‘ “Client[Server Programming with lava and CORBA. mond edition. Z ROrfali 8z’Dan Harkey, John Wiley sons. ‘ i ‘ K
7. ‘ Grid Compnting – Making the global infrastructure a reality, -Fran V ‘Herman, Ge0fﬁ’eyC Fox,AnthonyJGHey,Wiley mu, 2010 t. . t
l. Distributed Computing, Principles and Applications, M.L.Liu. Pearson Education.
2. Grid Computing. Joshy Joseph & Craig Fellcnstein, Pearson education. 2004
Follow us on Facebook and Support us with your Like