DM Pdf notes – Here you can get lecture notes of Dynamics of Machinery Notes Pdf with unit wise topics. Here we have listed different units wise downloadable links of Dynamics of Machinery Notes Pdf where you can click to download respectively.
DM Notes-Dynamics of Machinery Notes Pdf Free Download
dynamics of machinery pdf free download – Latest Material Links
Link – Complete Notes
Link – Unit 1 Notes
Link – Unit 2 Notes
Link – Unit 3 Notes
Link – Unit 4 Notes
Link – Unit 5 Notes
Dynamics of Machinery Pdf Notes – Old Material Links
Link: Complete Notes
Link: Unit 1 Notes
Link: Unit 2 Notes
Link: Unit 3 Notes
Link: Unit 4 Notes
Link: Unit 5 Notes
Link: Unit 6 Notes
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
Dynamics of machinery lecture notes topics covered
UNIT – I
- PRECESSION : Gyroscopes, aero planes and ships.effect of precession motion on the stability of moving vehicles such as motor car, motor cycle.
UNIT – II
- STATIC AND DYNAMIC FORCE ANALYSIS OF PLANAR MECHANISMS: IntroductionTwo three and four force Members – Free Body Diagrams – Conditions for equilibrium – – inertia forces and D‘ Alembert’s Principle planar rotation about a ﬁxed center.
- SYTHESIS OF LINKAGES: Three position synthesis – Four Position synthesis – Precision positions – structural error – Chebychev’s spacing, freudentein’s Equation, Problems.
UNIT – IV
- Clutches: Friction clutches- Single Disc or plate clutch, Multiple Disc Clutch, Cone Clutch, Centrifugal Clutch.
BRAKES AND DYNAMOMETERS : Simple block brakes, internal expanding brake, band brake of vehicle. Dynamometers – absorption and transmission types. General description and methods of operations.
Dynamics of Machinery Notes pdf – DM notes pdf
- TURNING MOMENT DIAGRAM AND FLY WHEELS : Turning moment – Inertia Torque connecting rod angular velocity and acceleration, Fluctuation of energy crank effort and torque diagrams – – Fly wheels and their design.
UNIT – VI
- GOVERNERS : Watt, Porter and Proell governors. Sensitiveness, isochronism and hunting. Spring loaded governors – Hartnell and hartung with auxiliary springs.
- BALANCING : Balancing of rotating masses Single and multiple – single and different planes. Balancing of Reciprocating Masses: Primary,– examination of “V” multi cylinder in line and radial engines for primary and secondary balancing, locomotive balancing. Secondary, and higher balancing of reciprocating masses. Analytical and graphical methods. Unbalanced forces and couples .
UNIT – VIII
- VIBRATION : Free Vibration of mass attached to vertical spring Simple problems on forced damped vibration Vibration Isolation & Transmissibility – Whirling of shafts, critical speeds, torsional vibrations, two and three rotor systems.
1. Mechanism and Machine Theory / JS Rao and RV Dukkipati / New Age
2. Theory of Machines / Shiegly / MGH
3. Theory of Machines / Thomas Bevan / CBS Publishers
4. Theory of machines / Khurmi/S.Chand.
1. Theory of Machines / S.S Ratan/ Mc. Graw Hill Publ.
2. Theory of Machines / Jagadish Lal & J.M.Shah / Metropolitan.
Follow us on Facebook and Support us with your Like