Electromagnetic Theory Notes pdf files – EMT notes pdf file
Electromagnetic Theory Notes pdf files – EMT pdf notes files – EMT notes pdf file to download are listed below please check it –
EMT Latest Material Links
EMT:Complete pdf Notes
EMT Old Material Links
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- Sources&effects of electromagnetic field,electromagnetic,field,types of field,magnetic field,electric field,engineering electromagnetics,scalar,vector,scalar field,
- vector field,scalar(or)dot product,vector(or)cross product,co-ordinate system,cartesian(or)rectungalar co-ordinate system,base vector,cylinder co-ordinate system.
- Electrostatics,columbs law,vector form of coulombs law,electric field intensity,electric field due to point charges,electric field due to continuos charges,
- line charge,surface charge,volume charge,field due to line charge,surface charge(or)sheet charge,electric field intensity due to visuvilization point distrubution,gauss law,
- electric potential,equipotential surface,uniform field,non-uniform field,electric field conduction free space &dielectric,conduction current,convection current,dielectric constant and dielecric strength.
- Magnetostatics,relation ship between B and H,surface current,volume current,maxwell equation in magnetic field,maxwell equation for static electromagnetic field,
- integral form,application of flux density and flux to co-axial cable,minor conductor,magnetic scalar vs vector potential,laplace equation for scalar magnetic potential,
- vector magnetic potential,poissons equation for magnetic field,inductance,induction of toroid,induction of a co-axial cable,magnetic forces.
- Electrodynamic field,faradays law,lenz law,disadvantage of magnetic circuit,field theory and circuit theory,electric&magnetic circuits,maxwells equation,
- amper’s circuit law,faradays law,guass law for electric field,guass law for magnetic field,divergence theorm,maxwell’s equation for free space,
- integral form,maxwell’s equation for good conductor,maxwells equation for harmonically varying field,displacement current,forces and energy in quasi stationary electro magnetic field,boundary conditions for time varying field.
- Electromagnetic waves,attenuation constant,phase constant,propogation constant,intrinsic impedence,EM wave in any general medium,em wave in free space,
- em wave in perfect dielectric,velocity,EM waves in lossy dielectrics,EM waves in good conductor,skin depth (or) depth of penetration,effect,poynting vector and poynting therom,
- waves are means of transeffering energy(or)information from source to destination.it is also a function of both time and space.