Foundation Engineering Notes pdf files – FE notes pdf file
Foundation Engineering Notes pdf files – FE pdf notes files – FE notes pdf file to download are listed below please check it –
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- Wash boring,Planning For Subsurface Exploration,Fact finding and geological survey,Penetrometer Tests,Types of boring,Reconnaissance,
- Auger boring,Auger boring,Undisturbed samples,Requirement of good sampling process,Displacement borings,Standard penetration test.
- INTRODUCTION,DIFFERENT METHODS OF ANALYSIS,Rankine earth pressure,Determination of earth pressure coefficients,Inclined Ground,
- Limit Equilibrium,Limit Analysis,Method of Characteristics,Finite Element / Discrete Element Method. THEOREMS.
- RETAINING WALL,Gravity walls,Semi Gravity Retaining Wall,Counterfort retaining wall,Flexible walls,Sheet Pile Walls,Cantilever sheet pile walls,
- Free cantilever sheet pile,Cantilever Sheet Pile Wall with Backfill,Anchored sheet pile walls,Free earth support piles,Fixed earth support piles.
- Introduction,Different types of footings Fig,Flexural reinforcement,v Check for development length,Transfer of load at base of column,Determination of size of column,
- Determination of the size of the footing,Determination of design soil pressure,Flexural reinforcement.
- DESIGN METHODOLOGY FOR PILES,REQUIREMENT FOR DEEP FOUNDATIONS,CLASSIFICATION OF PILES,POINTS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR CHOOSING PILES.