Mathematics –II Notes pdf files – M – II notes pdf files
Mathematics –II Notes pdf files – M – II pdf notes files- M – II notes pdf file to download are listed below please check it –
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- Objectives,Vector differentiation,Vector operator,Gradient,Geometric meaning of gradient,Divergence,Solenoidal function,Curl,Irrational field,
- Properties of gradient, divergence and curl,Let Us Sum Up,Unit End Exercise,Learn vector differentiation,Operators, del, grad and curl,Properties of operators,
- Vector is a physical quantity which required magnitude and direction both,DEFINITION OF FOURIER SERIES,EVEN FUNCTION,ODD FUNCTION,
- FOURIER SERIES OF EVEN AND ODD FUNCTIONS,INTEGRAL TRANSFORM,Linearity Property,Change of Scale Property,
- Shifting Property ( Shifting in x )Shifting in respect of sModulation TheoremConjugate Symmetry Property,Transform of Derivatives,Derivatives of the Transform,
- Convolution Theorem,Find the finite Fourier sine and cosine transforms of f (x) x in (0 , ),Forward Differences,Backward Differences,Central Differences,
- Shifting Operator,The D Operator,The Mean Operator,Some Important Relations,Interpolations:Unequally Spaced Points,Lagranges Interpolation,
- Newton’s Divided Difference Interpolation Formula,Divided difference,Newton’s General Interpolation Formula,Fitting of A Straight:Line,Polynomials Least-Squares Fitting,
- Fitting A Power Function,Rate of Convergence,Convergence oa a Sequence,Convergence speed for iterative methods,Bisection Method,Convergence of Bisection Method,Regula Falsi Method.