TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling Scheduled Dates, Certificate Verification -Released
TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling Scheduled Dates, Certificate Verification: The qualified candidates of TS EAMCET-2017 (M.P.C STREAM) desirous of seeking admission into B.E/B-Tech/Pharmacy courses are informed to attend certificate verification. The details of the ranks distributed Help Line Centre wise for Certificate Verification and all other important information is placed on the Website: https://tseamcet.nic.in and candidates are informed to visit this official website before they go for Certificate Verification.
TS Eamcet 2017 Important Counselling Dates
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY THE CANDIDATES FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION:
All original certificates and two sets of Xerox copies of the following:
- TSEAMCET-2017 Rank Card.
- TSEAMCET-2017 Hall Ticket.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate.
- VI to Inter Study Certificates.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- Aadhaar Card.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2017 by competent authority, if applicable.
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates.
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP) / National Cadet Crops (NCC) / Sports and Games / Minority certificate, if applicable.
- Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education
IMPORTANT NOTE: During Certificate Verification the candidates Aadhaar details (Finger Print Biometric) shall be verified with UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) at the Help Line Centers. Therefore it is mandatory for the candidate to attend for Certificate Verification.
Download Official Notification below:
- TS EAMCET 2017 : Detailed Notification for options exercise
- Schedule for Decentralised certificate verification for OC/BC/SC/Minority Candidates Annexure I
- Schedule for Decentralised certificate verification for ST Candidates Annexure II
FEE TO BE PAID:
1. Processing Fee: Rs.1000/- (OC/BC), Rs.500/-(SC/ST). (At the Time of Certificate Verification)
2. Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College wise will be made available on the website https://tseamcet.nic.in well before the commencement of Option Entry.
3. The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.