VLSI Notes Pdf – Here you can get lecture notes of Very Large Scale Integration Notes pdf with unit wise topics. Here we have listed different units wise downloadable links of Very Large Scale Integration Notes where you can click to download respectively.
Very Large Scale Integration Notes Pdf VSSUT – VLSI Notes Pdf VSSUT of Total Complete Notes
Please find the download links of Very Large Scale Integration Notes Pdf VSSUT | VLSI Notes VSSUT are listed below:
Very large scale integration Notes VSSUT – VLSI Notes VSSUT
Module – 1
Issues and Challenges in VLSI Design, VLSI Design Methodology,
VLSI Design Flow, VLSI Design Hierarchy,VLSI Design Styles, CAD Technology,
VLSI Fabrication Technology: Basic Steps of Fabrication,CMOS p-Well and n-Well Processes,
Layout Design, Design Rules, Stick Diagram,Bi-CMOS Fabrication Process.
Module – 2
CMOS Inverter: MOS Device Model with Sub-micron Effects, VTC Parameters
CMOS Propagation Delay, Parasitic Capacitance Estimation,
Layout of an Inverter, Switching, Short-Circuit and Leakage Components of Energy and Power,
Interconnects: Resistance, Capacitance Estimation, delays,
Buffer Chains, Low Swing Drivers, Power Dissipation,and Performance Optimization
of Digital Circuits by Logical Effort and Transistor Sizing.
Module – 3
Combinational Logic Circuits: Static CMOS Logic Circuits: Complementary CMOS,
Ratioed Logic, Pass Transistor Logic, Transmission Gate Logic,
DCVS Logic, Dynamic CMOS Logic Circuits; Sequential Logic Circuits: Static Latches
Dynamic Latches and Registers, Pulse Based Registers,
Sense Amplifier Based Registers,Semiconductor Memories: Non-Volatile and Volatile
Flash Memories, SRAM, DRAM.
Module – 4
Design Capture Tools, Hardware Description Language: VHDL,
Testing and Verification: Defects, Fault Models, Design Strategies for Testing,
Chip Level and System Level Test Techniques, Packaging Technology.
1. J.M. Rabaey, A. Chandrakasan and B. Nikolic, Digital Integrated Circuits- A
Design Perspective, 2/e, Prentice Hall of India, 2003.
2. N. Weste and D. Harris, CMOS VLSI Design: A Circuits and Systems
Perspective, 3/e, Pearson Education India, 2007
3. Kang and Leblebici, CMOS Digital Integrated Circuits Analysis and Design,
3/e, McGraw Hill, 2003.
1. D. A. Hodges, H. G. Jackson, R. Saleh, Analysis and Design of Digital
Integrated Circuits in Deep submicroscopic Technology, 3/e, McGraw Hill, 2004.
2. Douglas A.Pucknell, Kamran Eshiraghian, Basic VLSI Design, 3/e P H I,
3. J. P. Uyemura, Introduction to VLSI Circuits and Systems, John Wiley &
Sons (Asia), 2002
4. W. Wolf, Modern VLSI Design – System on Chip design, 3/e, Pearson
5. VHDL Programming by example- Perry, T M H.
Follow us on Facebook – JNTU WORLD Updates