Water Resources Engineering-I Notes pdf files- WRE – I notes pdf files
Water Resources Engineering-I Notes pdf files – WRE – I pdf notes files – WRE – I notes pdf file to download are listed below please check it –
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- Overland flow and inter flow,Stream flow and groundwater flow,The hydro graph and photograph,Effective rainfall,
- Methods of base flow separation The third method makes use of composite base flow recession curve, as shown in Figure 9.
- Hydro graph and the catchment’s characteristics,Shape of the catchment,Size of the catchment,Effect of spatial distribution of rainfall on hydro graph,
- Direction of storm movement,Rainfall intensity,Application of the unit hydro graph.
- Water table contours and regional flow,Aquifers and confining layers,Continuity equation and Darcy’s law under steady state conditions,Steady one dimensional flow in aquifers,
- Aquifer with constant thickness,WELLS,Installation of tube wells Rotary Drilling method Gravel packing,Example of flow through a heterogeneous media.
- lined or non erodible,unlined, earthen, or erodible,Shape of the cross section of the canal,Side slope of the canal,Longitudinal bed slope.
- Permissible velocities – Maximum and Minimum,Roughness coefficient,Free board.